Our Mission is to produce students who are:
- Proficient in reading comprehension, communication, computation, reasoning and problem solving.
- Aware of the many cultures which contribute to and make up our world.
- Enriched in the field of fine arts and humanities.
- Capable of problem solving in a variety of real life situations.
- Committed to good health and physical fitness.
- Willing to assume resonsibility for their own actions.
- Positive about their self-worth and abilities.
- Respectful of the rights and feelings of others.
We will involve staff, students, family, and the community in the process of providing students with the knowledge, skills and experiences they will need to contribute to and participate in our society.